Candle Safety Guide:
We want you to love every moment of your Glasshouse Candle, however the use of candles requires caution and awareness of the associated risks, so please ensure you always follow these safety instructions:
Burn within sight
Keep away from things that catch fire
Keep away from children
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrance Large Candle (350G) for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your 350g candle.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid use in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9.Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
3 in stock